BadgeOS Leaderboard Add-on Changelog
Added functionality to reset leaderboard [daily, weekly, monthly]
- Rebuild issue fixed
Selection of multiple groups in a single leaderboard addon
Relative date option like last day, last week, last month and last year
Settings layout as per the BadgeOS New style
- Fix bug of not rendering leaderboard on different wp prefix
- Added option to display leaderboard title when using shortcode
- Revamped rebuild leaderboard queries
- Added support for Gutenberg
- Removed matric option from the widget, matric option will be adapted from the leaderboard edit page
- Fixed rank sorting issue
- Fixed widget limit user option issue
- Allowed to create leaderboard based on user earned points only
- Added option to create leaderboard based on different point types
- Added option to create leaderboard based on earned ranks
- Made the add-on compatible with the latest version of BadgeOS
- Displayed users' display name in the leaderboard table instead of user email
- Fixed cmb2 conflict, to resolve the date range issue
- LearnDash course based leaderboards
- LearnDash group based leaderboards
- Option to allow only selected user roles in leaderboards
- Option to exclude users from leaderboards
- Option to display yearly/monthly/weekly/daily/custom date range leaderboards
- Added support for CMB2 (custom meta box 2)
- Added shortcode support to BadgeOS Shortcode Embedder
- Added internationalization pot file.
- Register plugin post types on the proper hook.
- Make sure scripts are not enqueued if plugin requirements are not met (prevents potential site-breaking error when BadgeOS is not active).
- Added additional parameters to a few filters to increase their usefulness
- Moved leaderboard ranking hook to fire after points are calculated.
- Eliminated a few strict-standards warnings.
- Stop alert boxes from popping up in Internet Explorer
- Added automatic updating functionality from BadgeOS.org
- Bug where Leaderboards would fatal error when BadgeOS wasn't activated.
- Initial release